Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 90 - 95

< My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine

----------

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

----------

Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

----------

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.

----------

"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Love Text Messages For Girlfriend


    http://bestofshayari.blogspot.in/2012/05/love-text-messages-for-girlfriend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Text Messages For Girlfriend


    http://bestofshayari.blogspot.in/2012/05/love-text-messages-for-girlfriend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day and I want to say you that currently many people are searching for valentine sms and I am also searching for valentine sms due to this I visited your blog and there are best collection of FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS Please keep on us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete