Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 55 - 60

< Your love is like a river peaceful and deep, Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep. When I look into your eyes I know it's true, You were made for me and me for you. Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july. I have seen things you only imagine to see, But I have not seen anything sweeter than you. Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Prince/Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

I have an addiction problem. People say I should go to rehab but I always tell them I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to...YOU! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment