Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 50 - 55

< A word to say, a word to hear, even in your absence I feel u near. Our relation is strong…hope it goes long. We will remain the same till life goes on! Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

Softly the leaves of memories will fall; slowly I'll pick them up and gather them all. Coz today, tomorrow & till my life is through, I'll cherish having someone like u! Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

As days go by, my feelings get stronger, to be in your arms, I can't wait any longer. Look into my eyes & you'll see that it's true, day & night my thoughts are of you. Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes u smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

Seasons will Change, Colors will Fade. But....One thing that will never Change is the way I feel for you. And....One thing that will never fade is my LOVE for you..... Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment