Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 85 - 90

< All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U...

----------

Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Dont ever break that CD coz
That wud break my heart too.........

----------

Softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
i'll pick them up & gather them all,
coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
i'll cherish having sum1 like u!

----------

Memories r treasured
no1 can steal.
Parting is heartache
no1 can heal.
Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
but i'll remember u
no matter how long..

----------

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment: