Sunday, January 18, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 11-15

< God sees our ways and knows our hearts,
from him we cannot hide. External righteousness
can’t save, He knows what’s inside.
You’re inside my heart..!!

----------

Last night I looked at the sky and made
a simple wish upon the big bright star.
Wanna know what I wish for you??.
I wish that you be safe, happy ,
bleesed not just today but always.

----------

Once i know…often times,I miss you..
always I’ll care for you…never will I
forget you..Ano nga ulit name mo?

----------


Find arms that will hold you at your weakest,
eyes that you will see at your ugliest,
a heart that will love you at your worst,
once you have found it, you have true love.

----------

Don’t be afraid to say ” I Love You”
to the one you love for it
might be too late to say it,
once you feel like saying
it maybe he has find the comfort
of hearing it from someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment