Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 65 - 70

< I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

----------

Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure.

----------

Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, u can make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my smile when I c ur name on my phone.

----------

If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other’s arms.

----------

Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment