Sunday, January 18, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 6-10

< Awake or Asleep i Carry a dreamof U
and in some beautiful way
it keeps reminding me how much sweeter
my life is because…. U r a part of it..
I LUV U!!

----------

I Love walking behind you,
so i could memorize how you walk.
by looking at your feet,
so even i’m on crowd and looking down,
I know if it is you… I LOVE YOU!!

----------

I don’t ask much but for us to be together
till we go and beyond 52 nad have a happy
family.. This I pray to GOD coz only HE can made it happen..
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS

----------

Love suffers long and is kind;
love…does seelk its own
-Corintians 13:4-5

LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!

----------

We don’t worship God to gain His benefits.
We already have them. Everytime we turn away
from Him, He turns to us more!! Everytime I
turn back I see U, Y and O…
They form YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. "If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms..."
    Visit here:

    Jokes Sms,Messages
    Love Sms
    www.SmsJunk.Com
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete