Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 15-20

<
I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person,
and found myself wondering
why not if all people I could have loved,
I have to be in love with someone
who has takes all away from me.

----------

No woman can dislike a man for loving Her
but she can hate him for pretending to.
A man can have many woman,
but he loves only one.

----------

Its an irony to know that
it takes hours for someone
to have guts to say ” I Love You ” to someone,
days to admire, weeks to miss that someone,
months to love,
but just a blink of an eye to say goodbye.

----------

Love is contradiction,
Its hard to find but easy to loose,
makes you feel good but hurt you so bad,
opens your eyes but make you blind,
fills your heart and tears it apart.

----------


They say when love knocks at your door, open it.
But do you know what sometimes love enters
through the backdoor and before you begin to notice,
it is on its way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment