Sunday, January 25, 2009

Valentives Text Messages 35 - 40

< All I wanted was someone to care for me
All I wanted was someone who'd b there for me
All I ever wanted was someone who'd be true
All I ever wanted was someone like U...

----------

No darkness to discourage u
only bliss to surround u
many friends to love u
God himself to bless u
These are my wishes 4 u,
for today, tomorrow & everyday

----------

In life love is neither planned nor does it happen for a reason
but when the love is real
it becomes your plan for life
n reason for living..!

----------

Do not remain until it's too delayed to tell someone how much you love me, how much you care me. Because when they are gone, no issue how loud you cry and yell, they won't hear you anymore.

----------

Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment